TB Stores

TheRussian163

This may be kind of a stupied question but is their any stores that sell TB's? Not having a credit card and having to wate for the TB's to come in would be very helpful. I would like to start my own TB but I would have to get a credit card from my parents and explane it to them.

Thanks,

TheRussian163

Not a stupid question. I just don't know of any such stores. My suggestions would be somehow get a PayPal account (though this may be impossible for you without your parents getting involved). Another possibility would be to try to find another cacher who would sell you some tags for cash money (perhaps check your local Forum for cachers near your home).

Good luck.

This may be kind of a stupied question but is their any stores that sell TB's? Not having a credit card and having to wate for the TB's to come in would be very helpful. I would like to start my own TB but I would have to get a credit card from my parents and explane it to them.

Thanks,

TheRussian163

So, you a teenager or younger? You might have possible TBs in your toy chest :D and then all you'd need is to get a hold of the TB dog-tags, attach them , activate and then set them free into the world. Maybe there is an event in your area in the near future. You could possibly go and interact with others that geocache :smile:

Actually, it's a good question and a topic I've been wondering about for some time. Now that caching has developed a sizable following, might Groundspeak have any plans for actual retail stores? I'm visualizing a little boutique-sized store in a major metro mall, with maybe a dozen or so strategically scattered across the country. That would be pretty neat. Heck, I'd apply for a part-time job. :smile: