Night Caching

I'd call them multi, assuming the coords at the top of the listing take you to a firetack (stage) and you follow the firetacks (stages) to the cache. Seems like a multi to me. That said, I've seen them listed both ways. I'm not sure there's any agreement on this, or that it's especially important. Night Cache in the title or short description seems important. Perhaps ?mystery, so people actually read the cache description? though I'm not fond of the idea that any time reading the cache description is important (?!%) the cache be called mystery.

I've done 2 night caches. One is listed as a mystery. The other as traditional. The two caches are identical as the posted coordinates bring you to a location where you look for the beginning of a reflector trail that brings you to the cache.

To be fair, the one listed as a traditional is a much older cache, placed in Jan of 2002.

Of the three night caches I have done, two were listed as Mystery caches and the other was listed as a Multi.

Normally I think that if the posted coordinates are real and you need to visit them to find the cache it is a Multi and if the coordinates are bogus it would be a Mystery but since there is no actual container at the posted coordinates it makes me lean towards Mystery.

In the end, it's up to the reviewer who publishes the cache.