Trading and Seeking Lists

ljay

Hi Guys,

so i am quite new to the Coin Collecting but i have been well and truly stung by the bug.

I have now about 10 coins in my collection and i am waiting on the last coin arriving to send out my first trading mission.

i have notice alot of people have trading or seeking lists attched to their signature lines.

Having followed a few i notice that you have to subscribe to them.

So my question is, which is the most popular?

Which has the best features for your subsciption money?

and

are there any out there that are foc or any other free way of creating a list?

Thanks a million

Laura

To post a trading collection of coins online requires a bit of bandwidth. For someone with a couple of hundred coins the $20 a year is peanuts. But if you only have 10 coins that's expensive. You could start with just a list to send to people you want to trade with. Or better yet attend Events and bring your tradables with you for the face-to-face transaction.

Good luck.

There are pluses and minuses to each of the subscription coin listing sites. I went with cointracking.com because they offered a discount when I wanted to sign up (I'm a sucker for sales LOL) and quite frankly I'm too lazy to make the switch right now. In the many mission I have done I have been pointing people to this site

Free Site for Geocoin Lists

This link was given to me in my first mission and I have passed it on since then

There are pluses and minuses to each of the subscription coin listing sites. I went with cointracking.com because they offered a discount when I wanted to sign up (I'm a sucker for sales LOL) and quite frankly I'm too lazy to make the switch right now. In the many mission I have done I have been pointing people to this site

Free Site for Geocoin Lists

This link was given to me in my first mission and I have passed it on since then

Thanks Lady,

We were posting at the same time.

That is more what i am looking for at the moment as Droo said once i have more coins a subscription will make sense but not now.

Thanks again