January 3, 2008 - Wherigo.com

ReadyOrNot

Palm T|X + Bluetooth GPSr to be supported one day?

The goal is to have Wherigo on every device known to man. If you add your device on this page it will give us an idea of which devices to focus on first!

Is it supposed to work on Windows Mobile 6? I thought PocketPC and Windows Mobile were the same thing.
Is it supposed to work on Windows Mobile 6? I thought PocketPC and Windows Mobile were the same thing.

PocketPC is just the computer, Windows Mobile #### is your operating system on that computer. I have WM5 on my PPC and it works. Another thread says they've tested it down to WM 2003, but not on WM 2002. I haven't seen anything about WM6 yet.

So far (fingers crossed) the Wherigo builder is running on Vista. I noticed when I downloaded it, it didn't have vista listed as one of the OS systems.

I'm embarrassed to say this but the omission is due to the fact that Vista wasn't out when that text was written. Much of the web site was built over 2 years ago when it was called AuthorWhere. We've been in an extended beta with many rewrites and designs over the years. This has been literally a 5 year project from concept to concept (to concept) to completion.

I'd love to know how it works for you. If you don't have any issues we'll add Vista to the list.

Edited by Jeremy

So far (fingers crossed) the Wherigo builder is running on Vista. I noticed when I downloaded it, it didn't have vista listed as one of the OS systems.

I'm embarrassed to say this but the omission is due to the fact that Vista wasn't out when that text was written. Much of the web site was built over 2 years ago when it was called AuthorWhere. We've been in an extended beta with many rewrites and designs over the years. This has been literally a 5 year project from concept to concept (to concept) to completion.

I'd love to know how it works for you. If you don't have any issues we'll add Vista to the list.

So far so good. :P I'm running Vista Ultimate. This is so cool. I love new toys!!!

PocketPC is just the computer, Windows Mobile #### is your operating system on that computer. I have WM5 on my PPC and it works. Another thread says they've tested it down to WM 2003, but not on WM 2002. I haven't seen anything about WM6 yet.

I have it running on my AT&T tilt with WM6. Seems to work fine.

I have it running on my AT&T tilt with WM6. Seems to work fine.

Great! We actually applied a patch to the Player to support the Tilt (again). There was an issue with an earlier version of the GPS code that wasn't supported on WM6.