carbon hunters caches make podcachers podcast

Thanks for this batsgonemad and squirrel.

I downloaded the cast and listened. I also tracked the cacher down who is planning to do the FTF. No reply or logs yet.

I'll keep you in the loop.

There's a local cacher (Ugandaguy) - who is also planning a FTF. So I'll let you know the outcome.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Really chuffed about this.

Perhaps we should get a S A slot on the podcacher?

Happy New Year everyone!

Thought I would mention that the Huskies have made it on Podcacher in the New Years Episode regarding my Coook Stream Cache in America. It mentioned the distance the Huskies traveled to replace the box for me. So although it is not a SA cache, it does put SA cachers on the map in the podcacher audio.

Thanks for the heads up Huskies!

Happy New Year everyone!

Thought I would mention that the Huskies have made it on Podcacher in the New Years Episode regarding my Coook Stream Cache in America. It mentioned the distance the Huskies traveled to replace the box for me. So although it is not a SA cache, it does put SA cachers on the map in the podcacher audio.

Brilliant.

2 Weeks in a row!

Go SA :unsure:

Happy New Year everyone!

ok i'll have to listen to that one again as i must have missed it.

For those who dont listen to podcachers podcasts i was listening to episode 145 and 2 of carbon hunters caches hidden in Uganda made it onto the show. These 2 girls are going there for work i think and have there eye on a first to find, so listen to the show.

BTW - the follow up on this was, they got the earthcache, but missed the other after a run in with armed gaurds and some confusion.

Also featured on the podcast later.