Bad Swag!

geowizerd

Can you guys please take your debate to a private place via PM, IM, cell phones or something? I'm actually interested in this topic and you're cluttering it up! Thanks!

Your rights are yours (wherever you believe they originate from) and the 1st amendment only exists to keep our government from taking away the ones listed in it (free speech among them). It doesn't guarantee anything other than the government won't pass a law to remove those rights.

LAW - which is created by government, governed by the constitution.

I'm sure that's one definition of law. I'm not sure what your point is by using that definition.

My only point in using that definition is that if I decide to stand up and say that "Mushtang uses 'H's excessively", the government cannot tell me I can't do that

I disahgree thhat your definition of LAW makes that point at ahhhhl.

and if YOU try to stop me from doing it, there are law's, enacted by the government that will prevent you from preventing me from saying it.
Thhat only depends on HHOW I attempt to stop you. H. There are completely legal ways to keep someone from saying stupid things.

So in a way, the government does guarantee those rights
Ahhhhhhhhh, but your ability to stand up and talk smack about my letters is only protected from the government by the first amendment. There will be no laws passed to keep you from dissing my spelling if you whant to. There are laws (not the 1st amendment) that keep me from doing certain things to stop you (if I wanted to).

H

as well as prevents laws from being established to limit speech, etc. etc.
By the government. The constitution has the Bill Of Rights in an effort to keep the government from taking too muchhh control of our lives away from us.

And like you said, if a foreign entity tries to limit our speech, our military will then guarantee our freedoms. So I agree, my rights don't come from the government, but our government certainly has a responsibility to guarantee our freedoms, beyond not creating laws limiting them.
I thhink we'll agree on this one. H. HH.

Groundspeak also has rights. They run this forum and get to decide what is said and what isn't said on the forums. Free speech does not guarantee that I will not suffer consequences for exercising my free speech.
The only way I would disagree with this is if you then suggested that the "free speech" you enjoy in the forums is somehow protected by the 1st amendment.

BTW - You use H's a bit haphazardly in my opinion
And you don't use enough spaces.

Go to their websites and find a mailing address.

Send them a box with a note that says "Thank you for participating in the Fair Trade Trash Exchange Program" and send them a few days worth of garbage from the kitchen trash can in sealed bag.

Make sure you place their business cards on the top of the bag so they can use them again.

A funny thought, Tab, but be sure to drop it at the post office marked "POSTAGE TO BE PAID BY RECIPIENT" clearly and make sure your name or address is not included on any scrap. After all, why should you be out funds to play their game?

Can you guys please take your debate to a private place via PM, IM, cell phones or something? I'm actually interested in this topic and you're cluttering it up! Thanks!

The OP decided that certain items should not be placed into caches. The debate regarding cachers "Rights" directly relates to the topic being discussed. I personally don't think that business cards should be placed in caches. I also have a long list of items that I will remove if I find them in a cache, so long as I replace them with something that I deem to be "Better"..

BUT

Everyone has a right to place whatever they want into a cache, as long as it does not go against the guidelines of the site.

Did you have something to add?