Detroit Area Cachers?

Czarniecki314

Hey, all. I moved out to Detroit, from Vermont, in May with my boyfriend, but sadly, my partner cacher moved to MA. That means I'm stuck in MI with no one to cache with. I live in Detroit, but have an office in Allen Park and spend a great deal of time DownRiver. Noticed there are a ton of Woodhaven area caches and would like to maybe do a Saturday or Sunday down there searching. If there are any area cachers looking for someone to spend a weekend morning/early afternoon caching with, email me or post back.

Thanks!

NancyCz (and Mugsy, the caching puppy!)

I work in dt Detroit at the PO. Would love to meet and do some caching. Haven't been in the Woodhaven area in a while, so there would be lots of new caches for me. Plus, we could go to Belle Isle, about 35 caches on the island, still about 10 I havent found. Send me a PM to set up a time and place to meet. BTW, late mornings/early afternoons would work great, I start work at 3:30.

I sent you a note to give you some ideas.

Hey Clayton, if you go out to Belle Isle late this week, let me know! I have been wanting to get back there and have some time off. I don't want to go alone, it's more fun with others!

Welcome to Michigan! You will find that the cachers here are a friendly wonderful group of folks. We are here to help, so be sure and check out the MIGO website too for events and ideas.

I sent you a note to give you some ideas.

Hey Clayton, if you go out to Belle Isle late this week, let me know! I have been wanting to get back there and have some time off. I don't want to go alone, it's more fun with others!

Welcome to Michigan! You will find that the cachers here are a friendly wonderful group of folks. We are here to help, so be sure and check out the MIGO website too for events and ideas.

Hey, you're due in my neck of the woods anytime soon, aren't ya? I haven't seen any logs yet . . . :unsure:

Moop Along says:

Hey, you're due in my neck of the woods anytime soon, aren't ya? I haven't seen any logs yet . . .

Very soon! The snows took me out of commission for a day! When I measured this morning, I had 18 inches of fresh white stuff out there!

Haven't forgotten and am now waiting the teen going back to school and some days off, which is just days away!

Thanks!

CZ, be sure and watch for the monthly event Meet and Gree we have at Panera in Southfield. It's held on a Wed eve, and I think its the second wed of the month if I have it correct. Great place to get to know some of the local cachers!

anne