Travel Channel Geocaching

bubnme

Moving thread from the Geocaching.com Website forum to the Geocaching Topics forum. FYI, the show's name is "World's Best Lost Treasures" if that helps you in your search for a video clip.

I believe that the title you gave me is for an upcoming episode and not related to geocaching. It aired months ago and I was hoping for a link to see it online. Thanks for the reply...

Moving thread from the Geocaching.com Website forum to the Geocaching Topics forum. FYI, the show's name is "World's Best Lost Treasures" if that helps you in your search for a video clip.

I believe that the title you gave me is for an upcoming episode and not related to geocaching. It aired months ago and I was hoping for a link to see it online. Thanks for the reply...

The title he gave is for an episode that outlines 10 types of treasure hunting, and Geocaching is one of those 10. It's actually several years old, but it re-runs every so often. It's still great to see (I have it recorded on to a CD).

I'm not sure how to see it online.

It's a shame you don't live closer to Georgia. You could simply visit this cache and take a copy.

I believe I conveyed accurate information after doing a forum search and pulling up the many past threads on this episode. I looked through several of them to try and find a video to which I could link you. Sorry I couldn't come up with anything. You may want to run that search yourself, to read some of those past discussions.

I believe I conveyed accurate information after doing a forum search and pulling up the many past threads on this episode. I looked through several of them to try and find a video to which I could link you. Sorry I couldn't come up with anything. You may want to run that search yourself, to read some of those past discussions.

Thanks for the replies. This sounds like what I was looking for. :laughing: Have a great day.