Copy or duplicate logs to other username?

Leffunk

Hi there all,

until today we (my girlfriend and I) have used one username to log the caches we have found (more or less 60). Because of the fact my girlfriend want to start with TB's, she created her own username on GC.com and she would like it if all the caches we found and that are logged with my username (Leffunk) are also logged with her username (Globy).

So is it possible to somehow "duplicate" the logs from one username to another, without having to log each cache seperately again with her username?

That would save us a lot of time...

Thanks in advance,

best regards,

Leffunk

Sorry, but there's no automated copy functionality on the Geocaching.com website. But here are two easy ways to do it:

1. On the website, login to the existing user account. Go to the list of all your "Found it" logs, accessed from the "My Account" page. Open a new browser tab or browser window, and login under the new user account. Then, click on the cache link or log link in the first window to open it up in a new tab or window, where you're logged in under the new user account. Log the cache and move to the next one on the list.

2. If you are a premium member using third party software such as GSAK to keep track of your caches, it's easy to load an "All My Finds" pocket query for the old account name and then launch a browser or split screen where you can log the cache under the new account name.

An easy way to do it is have your GF do a search on this site for all caches found by Leffunk. Then just add her logs. Try to make sure the date is the same and also mention in the log what is going on so the owner doesn't think it's someone making bogus log entries.

Edited by briansnat