D=3 T=5

W7WT

With all this flooding and wind to come, the difficulty jumped up to 3 and the Terrain

to a 5, because you may need a boat to find the cache.

Sorry, I just now read the other topic on the flooding subject. Guess, I should read before posting.

Dick

Edited by W7WT

Wasn't meant to be a joke and as a person in the midwest said Flooding is worse than a tornado. It just keeps coming.I do feel for all the problems people are going to have with this storm. Geocaching needs to take a backseat at a time like this. I realize the title sounds flipant but I can't edit it. Dick

Sounds like it'll be a T=5 commute for some people this afternoon as well...

I know my trip home will be slow because of other roads that will be closed, but people in Duvall may be stranded again...or prevented from getting home as the case may be...

Roads are still open out here. I don't know for how much longer. Woodenville-Duvall was closed earlier for trees down. Not sure how long that is going to be like that.

Right now I am high dry and with power, cable and internet. :lol:

and the wife hasn't gone into labor yet, thankfully.

I am in KC Missouri right now, and am floored at what I have been seeing on the local news here, about the flooding there. I was told by Snookie74 to be glad that I am here and not there. Now I am preparing to deal with lots of snow and freezing rain, over the next 4-5 days, so it looks like I will be dealing with T=5 myself.