It's a Snow Day Cointest!

PengoFamily

What a day. After the snowstorm blew through we ended up with 28 cm of snow...another 2-4 cm expected tonight and for the next couple of days. PengoDaddy worked hard today snow blowing and shoveling...even helping our neighbor. I trucked my way into work. I waited a bit before leaving and made there not too late. All the joys of Canadian winters I suppose. :)

I used a random number generator and the winner is post #33 - byrned fish. Please contact me with your address so that I can mail out a coin to you. :anibad:

Thanks everyone for your entries. The stories, pictures and humour were great on a day like today!! I gotta find my way usyoopers house and convince those penguin decorations to come home with me . :)<_<

WOW!!! i just decided to read through everyones posts, and i came to this. i didnt even realize i had won!!. THanks for the great contest, i really enjoyed seeing everyones pictures.

We ALMOST got a snow day at school today. all the surrounding schools closed, except of course mine. O well.

Thanks for the contest, PM was sent