I'm slow but I figured it out?

Nochipra

As long as I have been in the forums now you woulda thought I knew more about how to use it than I do. I've just been playing around with the different features and just figured out how to receive and send pm's, duh? I see that I've been sent a lot of pm's in the past and I'm sorry I did not respond to them but I just figured it out. I will be checking the pm's just as much as I check my emails now that I know how to do it. Again I apologize for not responding to them before.

Nora

As long as I have been in the forums now you woulda thought I knew more about how to use it than I do. I've just been playing around with the different features and just figured out how to receive and send pm's, duh? I see that I've been sent a lot of pm's in the past and I'm sorry I did not respond to them but I just figured it out. I will be checking the pm's just as much as I check my emails now that I know how to do it. Again I apologize for not responding to them before.

Nora

You are not the only one. I send PMs to people all the time and they never answer them. When I get a new PM a popup appears as soon as I go the the forums. So it's hard to miss. Edited by TrailGators

Nora

You are not the only one. I send PMs to people all the time and they never answer them. When I get a new PM a popup appears as soon as I go the the forums. So it's hard to miss.
Those people that have blocked you won't get a notification of your PMs.

Nora

Nora, you are just too funny/cute! I'm glad you figured it out....

Now... I've got pm's to reply to that I forgot about :laughing:

OOPS!

Naomi :(