Just waiting for the opportunity

I have a plan to hide a cache on the moon when I get the opportunity. I even have the name sorted out - '2000 Light Years From Home' (all my caches are named after Rolling Stones songs).

I was just wondering whether anybody else has a plan for a cache and is just waiting for the (rare) opportunity to hide it.

:D

Edit: fix typo

Edited by Midnight Ramblers

I have a plan to hide a cache on the moon when I get the opportunity. I even have the name sorted out - '2000 Light Years From Home' (all my caches are named after Rolling Stones songs).

Nice idea, but I don't think the moon is quite far enough away to fit the title. Pink Floyd fans have got a better opportunity to set one on the moon with a more relevant cache title. :D

Cache is in place! Can't get a GPS fix so the hint has got to be a good one. "Behind rock" just doesn't seem to be much help. :D

P

edit: Forgot to mention, it's a micro! Title based on a T Rex song "One Inch Rock".

.......................I'd be VERY interested to read the maintenance plan you provided for the local reviewer :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;):)

Cache is in place! Can't get a GPS fix so the hint has got to be a good one. "Behind rock" just doesn't seem to be much help. :D

P

edit: Forgot to mention, it's a micro! Title based on a T Rex song "One Inch Rock".

.......................I'd be VERY interested to read the maintenance plan you provided for the local reviewer :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;):D

Although not submitted yet I get the feeling you're going to make things difficult for me :):D

P

P

:D:D:D FTF :D;):)

Saw this come live just after breakfast so thought food or a FTF no brainer really the only local competition had set it so it was in the bag.

Got there a couple of hours later and walked past the top gear ferrari hoping it wasn't another cacher.

Found under the 999999999999999999th rock and signed the blank log book TFTCYPOTM

Wonder who will be second.

P

:D:D:D FTF ;):):D

Saw this come live just after breakfast so thought food or a FTF no brainer really the only local competition had set it so it was in the bag.

Got there a couple of hours later and walked past the top gear ferrari hoping it wasn't another cacher.

Found under the 999999999999999999th rock and signed the blank log book TFTCYPOTM

Wonder who will be second.

Hope you rehid it well. I don't want it getting muggled! :D

P