Printer Friendly Printing

For some caches, when I try to print from the "Printer Friendly" version of the cache page not all the information prints out. Everything above the short description is not there (like the coordinates :) ). For those cache pages that have this issue, the problem appears to be cache page related as it always happens for those particular cache pages regardless of the location where I try to print. What up with that?

Yeah, me too. I got to my location, grabbed my sheets with the info on them, and realized that there were no coords. That went over real well. For about a week after, printing worked out fine, and then it went back to printing no coords. I learned my lesson, i'm looking for a pda.

It's been discussed on the geocaching.com web site forum. TPTB were working on improvments, and screwed this aspect up completely. Nothing has been done in quite a while, despite most pleas to return it to the way it was. Hey! It used to work! I don't even bother trying for the 'printer friendly' version anymore. That's an oxymoron.

Yet another plea! Hey! It don't work! Put it back where it used to be, when it DID work!