Navigator NT on my Laptop also

I just installed City Navigator on my Desktop and then to my new GPSMap 60csx. I am going on a month long trip and would like to also have it on my laptop. I see that it says that I need the unlock code and I believe you can only use that once. I thought that meant on one GPSr. Does anyone know if this will install on the laptop or if there is a way to do it. $130 and not able to take it along on vacation is not a very good deal.

Thanks for any help on this.

Grouchymedic

I just installed City Navigator on my Desktop and then to my new GPSMap 60csx. I am going on a month long trip and would like to also have it on my laptop. I see that it says that I need the unlock code and I believe you can only use that once. I thought that meant on one GPSr. Does anyone know if this will install on the laptop or if there is a way to do it. $130 and not able to take it along on vacation is not a very good deal.

Thanks for any help on this.

Grouchymedic

There's no restriction on loading maps to your PC. The unlock code is just for GPS units.