New Palm TX feature?

My Palm TX died and I bought a new one. I made an interesting discovery tonight. The new Blazer Web browser supports off-line browsing. I copied the cache directory that GPXSpinner makes to my expansion card and then did go: file://cardname/directoryname/INDEX.HTM. I got the cache pages without using Plucker or iSilo. Now I need to figure out how to grab the images. Does GSAK grab images?

My Palm TX died and I bought a new one. I made an interesting discovery tonight. The new Blazer Web browser supports off-line browsing. I copied the cache directory that GPXSpinner makes to my expansion card and then did go: file://cardname/directoryname/INDEX.HTM. I got the cache pages without using Plucker or iSilo. Now I need to figure out how to grab the images. Does GSAK grab images?

Blazer in my 2 year-old TX will do that, but it keeps asking if I want to go online. If I decline, it takes me to the offline page, with no images. I'll stick with SunriseXP and Plucker for now (SunriseXP is much faster and fewer problems than Plucker desktop).

Does it compress the files like Sunrise XP or Plucker?

I don't think so. It is basically browsing the files outputted by GPXSpinner. The entire "cache" folder from GPXSpinner is on the SD card.

I don't think so. It is basically browsing the files outputted by GPXSpinner. The entire "cache" folder from GPXSpinner is on the SD card.

Thanks for the feedback everybody. This was a bad idea. Yes, the files are uncompressed. iSilo not only compressed the files, but when iSilox fetched the images it changed the local file's image pointer to point to a local image. I was trying it at home and the browser was getting images from my wireless hook-up.