WHY SHOULD I SPEND MY MONEY ON YOUR GEOCOIN?

Nochipra

Ok, I am getting ready to spend some of my money on geocoins this month. I am on a limited budget and only have so much. I am a new geocoin collector and this is your chance to advertise your SPECIAL coin. Make me buy it!!! Give me a sales pitch, show pictures, give me a sob story about how you need the money, and most importantly give me the address or web site where I can buy the coin. Anything to make me buy your particular coin. Your reward will be me actually buying your coin. GO!

Ok, I am getting ready to spend some of my money on geocoins this month. I am on a limited budget and only have so much. I am a new geocoin collector and this is your chance to advertise your SPECIAL coin. Make me buy it!!! Give me a sales pitch, show pictures, give me a sob story about how you need the money, and most importantly give me the address or web site where I can buy the coin. Anything to make me buy your particular coin. Your reward will be me actually buying your coin. GO!

I might be missing the boat but I think the reward would be you getting the coin and not for the person you bought it from. In my short time on the list I see that most people make coins to be shared with others and a lot of times they only sell a very few to help offset the costs. Sometimes they only make coins for trading and not for sale at all. So it's more about the sharing of these little pieces of art than the selling and making money. Folks are wanting to buy because they are collectors and love geocoins.

Maybe asking for advice on some decent, affordable coins might be a better way to go than asking folks to give a sales pitch. No offense - just my 2 cents worth.

I see your point:) And yes a lot of people on this forum do give away and trade a lot of their coins. And, the reward would be mine to receive these beautiful coins. I was just trying to maybe create a kind of fun thread where people would give a comical sales pitch which would help them offset the costs of producing these coins when people do buy them.