BLACK TOXIC DRAGONS --COME AND GET EM

T"n"T

Black Toxic Dragons

Our long wait for the Black Dragon is almost over. Order goes in on the 1st of Oct. And expect coins with-in a few weeks following. We are now accepting orders. A notice will be posted when these are being shipped also.

The Black Nickel RE and LE versions will be made in a Shiny Nickel for this coin only. Imagine a Black Dragon on a Black coin. Wow! Almost invisible,,,,,

The other LE Copper will still be the same as others in the set.

BlackREfront.jpgNickelLEback.jpg

Order here

Come and get em!!!!!!

I have had several e-mails with questions about getting the same numbers as you have on the other two. You can order through site now. I have it set to help me cross reference orders to again ship the same number coins to those that purchased the Red and the White on the pre-orders.

Please feel free to leave feedback or questions on forum post also.

Tank has the design or the Blue Lightning Dragon, the last color dragon before the final was going to be the green dragon, however we are open for sugestions on that matter.

Let us know what you would like to see.

Ordered mine! Can't wait to see it!

Any pics of the sample coin with the black dragon on black nickel? I'd like to see how it looked, it sounds interesting!

Actually we did not get it even in a sample, could not figure how to make it work, but I am getting one done that way when order comes in I will post it.

Order are going in first of week. Can't wait to get these so need to get them going. For those who want the numbers they had for Red and White Dragons, if you have not ordered yet,,, but plan on doing so. E-mail me at customer_service@tntgeocoins.com with how many you want or go to site and place order there. Not sure if doing full run of all coin numbers and want to make sure we have everyones info. Thanks.

Had wanted to have them already but with some delay, some on our part, some on anothers, we are behind. They are at mint and should be done this week or so. Will post and send notice when shipped. Packages are ready for them so it will be very quick turn around. Sorry for lateness.

Have these been shipped out yet?

Update for everyone.

Our wonderful producer has had a death a his family and is getting back on track. Sorry again for delays and we had not had any info on these for the last week or so and found out way yesterday. Will post again tommorrow when I get full status updates.

Please keep his family in prayers and thoughts, thank you.