Trip to Wawayanda

MountainRacer

#1 did this happen yet?

#2 is there a boat rental nearby?

#3 if not anyone want a passenger?

If the answer to #1 is yes then ignore #2 and #3 :huh:

We're looking to do it either next Saturday or Sunday, depending on who's available when. There's a boat rental place right on the lake, and hopefully it's still open, or else I'll have to beg, borrow, or bum a ride as well. <_<

PolskiKrol and I are available either Saturday or Sunday, we're heading down to his parents house tonight to pick up our inflatable kayaks!

We stopped by EMS last night, shopping for a new paddle since PK broke his last time (he broke it, I rowed back with it!), and got rental info. For the weekend it's $40/day to rent a kayak with a $700 deposit. Monday-Thursday it's $20/day.

Agreed. How's tomorrow, Saturday 9/28, at 1pm?

Daughter's soccer game is at 11 and should end at 12:45 or so. I could be up there at 2:00

Should give us plenty of daylight.

Leaving for soccer practice in 10 mins but I will check when I get back to see if we're on.

Edited by briansnat

Sounds like you had a great time! Really wish we had made it...PolskiKrol showed me his Poison Ivy wound Friday night saying "uhh, maybe I shouldn't kayaking" (I had no idea poision ivy did that to you?!) I think he was hoping it would heal before saturday b/c he kept sounding excited about the cache! Sorry we missed the fun!

I had no idea until he showed it to me; (all the while I'm thinking we're good to go) seems I'm not affected either (woohoo!) as we were climbing all around the same areas; from logs, we're pretty sure which cache was the culprit.. yeah, his legs are pretty gross though..

Glad you had a great day; I'm really looking forward to this cache now, thanks for drawing it to our attention!