GPS 60CSx

I have been using the 60CSx for over a year, and used the 'found' option (at the bottom of the compass page) to record cache finds. This meant all cache finds were then recorded in the calender pages which made subsequent logging much easier. Have just made a few changes to icons on the map pages and the 'found' facility has disappeared !! Anyone have any ideas where it is and how I can get this back on the screen...Valliant Knight.

Thanks for that Webscouter....The trouble is I have loaded in multiple custom icons for standard/multi/micro etc, and that seems to be whats causing the problems... unless there is another solution, it looks as though I shall have to revert back to the single cache icon.VK

Yep, that's your problem. You can live with it, or revert to the single icon.

I'm thinking Garmin should update the firmware so that it can treat multiple icons as "geocaches" simultaneously.

You could do a little of both. Like use your custom icons so they show up on the map as the different types.. But when u actually go after a cache, select it, and change icon back to the closed treasure chest. Then your found button will come back to life, and it will logg it in the calender when u select find.

In this way, u get the function you want, yet the different icons on the map. Changing icon isn't too tuff, so not a huge pain.

--danny