Renew Subscription

kohldad

Okay, maybe I goofed, or maybe I can't find the right link. Hopefully it is the latter.

I upgraded my wife's account to premium membership. While I was thinking about it, I checked my account and realized it expires next month. Since I couldn't find a renewal link, thought I was suppose to use the same link as a new one. So I clicked on the link for a new membership and paid for the fee. After I received the code, I realized, there isn't a place to enter it into my account to extend my memebership.

Am I just missing a link or did I goof?

Well, that was my first option. But the response was it's the same as buying the membership. Not much help on the first response.

My daughter found it by clicking on the advertisement below the menu on the left. (Edit: The advertisement to become a premium member today.) Don't know why they make it so hard to find.

We entered the code and my membership extended by 362 days. I guess since the registration number was three days old, I lost those day. Like it added the number of days left in the registration to my existing date.

At least it has been extended and I didn't loose the money.

Edited by kohldad

We entered the code and my membership extended by 362 days. I guess since the registration number was three days old, I lost those day. Like it added the number of days left in the registration to my existing date.

At least it has been extended and I didn't loose the money.

I adjusted the date to reflect those three days for you. :o

I think I got the shaft...

I purchased a 1 year subscription today, and it seems to have already expired B)

Created: Thursday, September 06, 2007

Will Expire: Thursday, September 06, 2007

Whats up with that?

This is something peculiar with PayPal that happens from time to time. Send contact@geocaching.com an email about it from the email address in your profile. Additionally, make sure you include the S-#.