Frisbee Geocoin

Team JSAM

Unless I am losing my mind I swear that a few months back I read that somebody was either in the process of making or going to make a coin that was shaped like a frisbee. I have searched and searched but cant seem to find a thread on it. Does that sound familiar or am I........

Jake

Edited by Team Jsam

I have only thought of, rather than a Frisbee...But a Disc Golf Coin, shaped like a disc. It would have to be personal, cause I doubt many here play Disc often.

But id go for a Frisbee...after all who hasent thrown a frisbee???

Dont remember a Frisbee coin in the works...anyone else?

Edited by 007BigD

I have only thought of, rather than a Frisbee...But a Disc Golf Coin, shaped like a disc. It would have to be personal, cause I doubt many here play Disc often. <snip>

Disc Golf courses can be good places for a cache, too.

edit: but I don't remember the coin idea ...

Sure are! I got 3 at Disc golf courses...We got 4 with a 15 mile square. And I have had "007 Disc Golf Geo Tour" in the works for some time just found a spot for the loaner discs!

Well if no one is making one I just might start we started playing disc golf this year and have really gotten into it. I have some fun ideas for a challage or race that the coins could be used in. I just wanted to see if there was anything in the works as I hate coming out with the same coin as someone else around the same time.

Stay tuned for details.........

If it is made...I will get one! One way or another...I was going to include a couple of Metal marker Discs to be FTF's Then the Mini Disc markers as other prizes, but as the Metal markers were 6.00 when they first came out, they are now 20.00.

Whats your best game??? I once got a -2 playin 3 par...But my average is about a 2-5 over!

Cant wait to see these Disc golf coins...I also have 2 007BigD's GeoDisc TB's One has ceased movement, and the other has visited 2 courses.

Definatley will enlighten cachers to Disc Golf!

Edit to add: Its a Disc...Not a Frisbee [:o] I know I know...some call it Frisbee golf too!

Edited by 007BigD