what is a muggle?

amalanowski

brand new to goecaching...first outing tomorrow...what is a muggle? and is there a glossary of some type specific to geocaching terminology?

Until today, you were a muggle. Welcome to the magical world of geocaching.

OK...so what am i now? looking foward to taking the kids out tomorrow. bought my GPS mainly for fishing but who knows...maybe i've stumbled upon something here

brand new to goecaching...first outing tomorrow...what is a muggle? and is there a glossary of some type specific to geocaching terminology?

Until today, you were a muggle. Welcome to the magical world of geocaching.

OK...so what am i now? looking foward to taking the kids out tomorrow. bought my GPS mainly for fishing but who knows...maybe i've stumbled upon something here

Now your a geocacher. Welcome. I started geocaching as a way for my sons and I to spend time together away from TV, video games, etc. Now the entire family goes and we have an incredible time.

Good luck on your first hunt and you can follow this link to understand some of the terminology:

Geocaching Terms

A muggle is a non-geocacher. They don't understand our hide and seek game and may question us or think we are suspicious. Be careful about revealing where geocaches are in the presence of muggles as they may damage or steal the cache.