Mapsource and Google Earth

Haffy

Is there anyone out there who is currently using Mapsource and viewing their tracks on Google Earth? I have been using this for a few weeks now and yesterday when I went to view my tracks that I downloaded to Mapsource it says that I need to install Google Earth to view them and I already have Google Earth downloaded and even had it running in the background to be sure. I even tried to uninstall Google Earth and reinstall it but I get the same message. Any ideas out there as to why I can't view my tracks now?

It works fine for me.

What versions of MapSource and GE are you using?

I'm using MapSource 6.12.4 and GE version 4.2.0180.1134 (beta) (although it was working fine with the previous version of GE as well).

The same versions I was using last week when I could view the tracks in Google,nothing has changed except I can't get it to work now.

It works fine for me.

What versions of MapSource and GE are you using?

I'm using MapSource 6.12.4 and GE version 4.2.0180.1134 (beta) (although it was working fine with the previous version of GE as well).

It has worked fine for me too using several versions. Edited by TrailGators