BBC radio in Nottingham

The committee at the GAGB has had an approach from a journalist who works for the BBC in Nottingham asking if there would be anyone who would be interested in talking with him regarding a radio feature.

No one on the committee is available at the moment to do a feature with him.

Could we have a volunteer to contact him and assist in this item?

Email or PM me and i can give you his details.

The committee at the GAGB has had an approach from a journalist who works for the BBC in Nottingham asking if there would be anyone who would be interested in talking with him regarding a radio feature.

No one on the committee is available at the moment to do a feature with him.

Could we have a volunteer to contact him and assist in this item?

Email or PM me and i can give you his details.

John and Carol are the team for Notts, I'll give them a poke in the ribs and see what they think!

Any volunteers then? We've had a follow up from BBC Radio Notts. The feature is more of a chat, rather than showing them what to do.

Any takers let the GAGB know via Gagbcommittee [at] gagb [dot] org [dot] uk

Also, we are waiting to here back from two Terrestial TV channels about possible TV features on Geocaching. We have returned their calls and are still waiting for further information. For anybody interested, one is for ITV West Country, and the other BBC North-West Tonight.

Matt

GAGB

Any volunteers then? We've had a follow up from BBC Radio Notts. The feature is more of a chat, rather than showing them what to do.

Any takers let the GAGB know via Gagbcommittee [at] gagb [dot] org [dot] uk

Also, we are waiting to here back from two Terrestial TV channels about possible TV features on Geocaching. We have returned their calls and are still waiting for further information. For anybody interested, one is for ITV West Country, and the other BBC North-West Tonight.

Matt

GAGB

Email on its way to you as I met Stuart Flinders on North West Tonight on Friday (called it Look NW there!) and mentioned Geocaching leaving him with my usual muggle leaflet. My moment of fame on the program lasted all of one second!