Geocoin/Travelbug

helkat22

Hey there! Quick question...found a TB/GC pair that wasn't logged in the cache I found it in, nor was it logged as taken from a previous cache. It is still in an old cache's inventory.

So, my question is...do I log it as being dropped in the cache I was just at and then also log it as being taken out of that cache?

Thanks so much!

Helga

I am wondering the same thing. I picked up a TB from a cache today, but the last log update was someone grabbing it on the 15th from a different cache. Maybe they just barely placed it, so I guess I will wait for a few days to see if the log gets updated. We are going to be able to take this TB to its goal so I am excited!

It's the weekend so that cacher might not have had a chance to log it yet.

Wait a couple few days and if nothing Retrieve it from the first cache and Drop and Retrieve from the one you found it in.

Thanks! That is exactly the case. I went back to the cache page a bit later and there it was!!

Thanks so much!

Helga

Hey there! Quick question...found a TB/GC pair that wasn't logged in the cache I found it in, nor was it logged as taken from a previous cache. It is still in an old cache's inventory.

So, my question is...do I log it as being dropped in the cache I was just at and then also log it as being taken out of that cache?

Thanks so much!

Helga

You give the other person a chance to catch up on their logs. There is a good chance that they found it, moved it and haven't logged it. Just grabbing the bug without letting the prior people catch up their logs is rude.

Never mind. Looks like that's the case and it worked itself out.