Red Jeeps

LZ33

I can't see that search you linked but I have a pretty good idea what's going on. When the red jeep doesn't show there's the pile of coin symbol, right?

Not necessarily a glitch and it does show up if you hold your mouse over the coin pile.

gc.com is aware and up to this point they've decided to leave it that way.

If there is more than one TB in the cache it will only show the TB icon. Hold your mouse over it, and it will list the TB's that are in the cache. More than one coin shows up as a stack of coins. Mouse over either to see what's in the cache. There is no room to list every single icon that could be in some of those caches!

Yes, but it is strange that yellow jeep TBs, white jeep TBs, and green jeep TBs show up with their own icons even if there are geocoins in the cache but red jeep TB icons do not. As "discussed" here (I needed quotes because if I'm the only poster to the thread I'm not sure it can be labeled a discussion... B);) )

Can you get the red jeep TB mailed to you this year to drop in caches? I can't find a link like I did last year.

Unfortunately, my friend, that ship has sailed. Hopefully you'll start seeing them in nearby caches as for the most part they have been received and placed (mine arrived late June).

If anyone is having any issues with the Red Jeep TB not being in the system, please contact me via email through my profile page, or PM me through this board. It seems that because of a glitch, some got through without the information being in the system. I don't pretend to know how it works, but I can help you if you have any problems.

Eartha

Groundspeak Volunteer

Eartha's Profile Page

Edited by BlueDeuce