My Account Details

This shows a list of all Events that you have posted a "Will Attend" to that are due within the next 30 days. It's a sort of reminder :D

I see, so instead of marking a listing as found, you can mark it as WILL ATTEND.

Thanks

Tony

But only for event caches.

This shows a list of all Events that you have posted a "Will Attend" to that are due within the next 30 days. It's a sort of reminder :D

I see, so instead of marking a listing as found, you can mark it as WILL ATTEND.

Thanks

Tony

Then when you've been and enjoyed yourself you can log the event as having "ATTENDED". :o;)

and it'll show up as a cache "find".

Apart from it doesn't do what it says. It shows all events you have posted a will attend on, whether they are within 30 days or not. It then stays on your page until 30 days after the event has taken place. Either that or it thinks the date of your log is the day of the event. Either way it's weird and doesn't work.

Edited by Pengy&Tigger

Apart from it doesn't do what it says. It shows all events you have posted a will attend on, whether they are within 30 days or not. It then stays on your page until 30 days after the event has taken place. Either that or it thinks the date of your log is the day of the event. Either way it's weird and doesn't work.

You'd think it would disappear the day after the event, wouldn't you?

I've got one sitting here at the moment telling me that I will attend an event that took place last weekend, and it sounds like it will still be there in four weeks time!

I got totally pis*ed off with it and changed all my 'will attend' logs to 'notes' instead.