Lock N Lock Size

My son is working on his first cache. We need a container that will fit in an area about 3.5" x 3.5" x 1.5".

I am thinking the smallest round lock n lock will fit in this area, but i cant find the dimensions anywhere. Does anyone know the size of the smallest lock n lock? Will it fit in that area?

Thanks!

I don't know if mine is the smallest or not. It's an 11-3. (100 ml/3 oz)

Including the tabs, it's 3 5/8" wide by 1 3/4" tall.

Thanks CR. For some reason i am imagining one smaller than the size you mentioned. At least i am hoping so!

Is there a lock n lock website somewhere? I couldn't seem to find one.

I know our local Walmart sells a 3 pack that includes that baby one. It is like a rectangular one, and then a square one and round one on top of the rectangular one. The 3 are packaged together for like $5.50 or something.

Oh well. Looks like they are all too big. We need to rethink this hide...

My son is working on his first cache. We need a container that will fit in an area about 3.5" x 3.5" x 1.5".

I am thinking the smallest round lock n lock will fit in this area, but i cant find the dimensions anywhere. Does anyone know the size of the smallest lock n lock? Will it fit in that area?

Thanks!

There IS a round lock & lock that is smaller than what people have listed here. It's about 2.9 x 1.7.

I have a couple of them around here somewhere...

Look here.

michelle