Gmail barfing aagin?

Maingray

Our notification service stopped working for some reason and had to be restarted. All outstanding notification emails have already been sent and should have been delivered by now.

:D Elias

There was a new cache published last night 3 miles from my house that I never got the Instanotification as well as a cache that I have a logged notification on. My watchlists and owner emails haven't come either from this weekend. I wouldn't say it's exactly fixed... :D

I wouldn't call it fixed either. There were two new local caches published around 10:30 a.m. (Thank you, OReviewer, for putting the time in your published log!), and as of right now (7:15 p.m.), I have still not received notification of them, nor the emails for logs on caches I own or that are on my watchlist.

I have received several Published Notifications, and a few other Notifications (Archived cache). Since it is so hot here, I don't expect I'll get any Owner Notifications . . . icon_smile_tongue.gif

Since they were backed up for a while, I wonder if some ISPs will throttle the sudden influx . . . :D