It really gets me angry

Cinder, you only have 1 credited find. Are you not logging finds? or are you just being judgmental based on the 1 cache you have found?

He/She has only been a member for four days bud.Also,I think that it stemmed from this post-

This seems like the norm these days. It was not always like this, but I guess with the rapid spread of this hobby we have to expect things to change. I know a fellow cacher who bought a bag full of foreign coins on ebay. It didn't cost all that much, and he leaves a coin in every cache whether he takes anything or not. To bad more cachers don't follow his example. Your kids would enjoy the content of caches a lot more if they did.

You have spurred my brain. I will change this about our great and wonderful hobby. They will not ruin it!

Cinder, you only have 1 credited find. Are you not logging finds? or are you just being judgmental based on the 1 cache you have found?

He/She has only been a member for four days bud.Also,I think that it stemmed from this post-

This seems like the norm these days. It was not always like this, but I guess with the rapid spread of this hobby we have to expect things to change. I know a fellow cacher who bought a bag full of foreign coins on ebay. It didn't cost all that much, and he leaves a coin in every cache whether he takes anything or not. To bad more cachers don't follow his example. Your kids would enjoy the content of caches a lot more if they did.

You have spurred my brain. I will change this about our great and wonderful hobby. They will not ruin it!

sure. i saw the previous posts, but still. to take the popsitions of Cinder seems like it would take more than one cache find.