Jeep 4X4 Travel Bug

Mr"H"

Actually, the Jeep travel bugs are already activated! You'll just need to "grab" it into your inventory before sending it out in the world.

Here are the steps to add the Travel Bug to your inventory:

1. Log into travelbugs.com

2. In the top right corner, enter the Tracking Number into the box and click the SEARCH button.

3. You will now be taken to the Travel Bug's page. In the top right corner, click the link in the Trackable Item Options box called Add a log entry.

4. From the Type of log drop-down select ‘Grab it from somewhere else’.

5. Where the form asks for Travel Bug Tracking #, enter in the number on the tag once more.

6. Enter any comments you wish (usually "Grabbed") and click the Submit log entry button.

:signalviolin:

Actually, the Jeep travel bugs are already activated! You'll just need to "grab" it into your inventory before sending it out in the world.

Here are the steps to add the Travel Bug to your inventory:

1. Log into travelbugs.com

2. In the top right corner, enter the Tracking Number into the box and click the SEARCH button.

3. You will now be taken to the Travel Bug's page. In the top right corner, click the link in the Trackable Item Options box called Add a log entry.

4. From the Type of log drop-down select ‘Grab it from somewhere else’.

5. Where the form asks for Travel Bug Tracking #, enter in the number on the tag once more.

6. Enter any comments you wish (usually "Grabbed") and click the Submit log entry button.

:signalviolin:

I would pin this topic and change the title to- RED JEEP HOLDERS - PLease Read Me. :mmraspberry:

All you need then is the contest info when it is available. Thanks!

I would pin this topic and change the title to- RED JEEP HOLDERS - PLease Read Me. :)

You could. But most people don't look before posting.

I also received a red Jeep TB...yesterday. I didn't know it was going to be red before it arrived, so I am offended that there might be a separate post regarding Jeep TB colors. Chill, guys. The directions posted so far do not work.

All I want to do is to make sure this Jeep gets on it's way. If you're into cynicism, bash me all you want, but at least give me the info I need to participate...that's what it's all about.

DonKeyHoeTee

I would pin this topic and change the title to- RED JEEP HOLDERS - PLease Read Me. <_<

You could. But most people don't look before posting.

I also received a red Jeep TB...yesterday. I didn't know it was going to be red before it arrived, so I am offended that there might be a separate post regarding Jeep TB colors. Chill, guys. The directions posted so far do not work.

All I want to do is to make sure this Jeep gets on it's way. If you're into cynicism, bash me all you want, but at least give me the info I need to participate...that's what it's all about.

DonKeyHoeTee

All this years Jeep promotion bugs are red. The above directions do work, as that is how I grabbed my jeep bug. Not sure why you are offended. I clearly stated that this thread should be pinned as it has the procedure to help out the many who are struggling with grabbing their bugs. No ill will here.

I think Eartha said it best by saying...

NOW HEAR THIS! FYI, PASS IT ON!

The RED JEEP TBs are already activated. You are the starting point. You just need to log a 'grab' and then post a note on the cache page and log a drop, using the drop down menu at the bottom of the cache log entry page. Do not go to the activation page, look up the bug like any other TB and grab it.

(Link to how to log a travel bug instructions if needed).

Thank you for moving this Travel Bug!

Eartha

Groundspeak Volunteer

I think Eartha said it best by saying...

NOW HEAR THIS! FYI, PASS IT ON!

The RED JEEP TBs are already activated. You are the starting point. You just need to log a 'grab' and then post a note on the cache page and log a drop, using the drop down menu at the bottom of the cache log entry page. Do not go to the activation page, look up the bug like any other TB and grab it.

(Link to how to log a travel bug instructions if needed).

Thank you for moving this Travel Bug!

Eartha

Groundspeak Volunteer