Cache size indicator

n0x0n

Hi, is it just me or have the words describing the cache size completely disappeared from the listings?

All that's left is the indicator describing the size... I'd like the words back on the pages.

n0x0n

I also like the words better than the Icon...

otherwise I'm very happy with the GS' efforts for making the site better and faster.

Let me join! :o Word expressions were better idea than boxes.

Assuming English is your first language (it is my first language before you ask!). Given that Groundspeak want to be international, diagrams aren't a bad way to go. Both might be better?

I also like the words better than the Icon...

otherwise I'm very happy with the GS' efforts for making the site better and faster.

Let me join! :blink: Word expressions were better idea than boxes.

Assuming English is your first language (it is my first language before you ask!). Given that Groundspeak want to be international, diagrams aren't a bad way to go. Both might be better?

c'mon I've been there... y'all really speak some dialect of Canadian. :D

I'll cast my vote for the return of the words describing the cache size.I myself liked it as well.

Most Europeans can read (or even speak) English, it's perhaps quite helpful for these users to have written words. Those who can't still have the size-indicator to look at.