Palm M505 Color PDA for Sale

A pristine Palm M505. No scratches, was used in an office environment. Comes with leather screen cover, lined leather belt holster, original box, documentation, CDs, USB data cradle, charger, 16MB expansion card, games expansion card, connectivity kit, and portable keyboard. $35 plus shipping, Paypal preferred. pgcunningham@gmail.com

does it fit my ISO ( ISO: Inexpensive PDA w/ everything I need for paperless caching )????

thanks

helga

In my opinion, yes. It has 8MB of memory and up to 2GB of storage using commonly available SD cards. The inexpensive part is a matter of opinion which I will leave to you.

A pristine Palm M505. No scratches, was used in an office environment. Comes with leather screen cover, lined leather belt holster, original box, documentation, CDs, USB data cradle, charger, 16MB expansion card, games expansion card, connectivity kit, and portable keyboard. $35 plus shipping, Paypal preferred. pgcunningham@gmail.com

Just to confirm my intention to buy. Pm'd.

Jim