Friends Page

Scoutbound

On my friends page, the area with thumbnails of friends containing the thumbnail of their profile picture and their find/hide count, all 4 of my currently registered friends show hides as 0, even though each one has hidden at least 5.

Just me? Or is anyone else having this problem?

On my friends page, the area with thumbnails of friends containing the thumbnail of their profile picture and their find/hide count, all 4 of my currently registered friends show hides as 0, even though each one has hidden at least 5.

It's pretty much the same for everybody.

Out of my friends, only one shows caches placed,

and a lot less then she actually placed.

She is a charter member, so maybe only the 1st year cache are shown?

In any case, it's a bug I am sure they will fix.

All of my firends are either listed with 0 hides or no number at all. I've seen this on more than one pc for my account, so I know it's not a browser cache issue. Any ideas?

It isn't '0' for all the people on my Friends List, but it isn't accurate either . . . :D

Some have a number less than a third as large as it should be compared to the number they have really placed. Some have '0' even though they have placed some caches, and others have no number behind their name at all . . . even though they have placed some caches. :)

I guess it is still a "work in progress." :ninja: