Caches Along A Route

This sounds like a cool feature but I must be missing something. I followed the directions for using Google Earth. I entered my start and stop point created the map and right clicked to save as "my route". I saved it as a .kml file. Then I go to geocaching page and when I try to upload my saved file nothing happens. I never get a "preview" option. What am I missing?

Sorry if this has already been covered I searched and searched the forum for the topic first

Actually, not true.

In the bottom of the left pane, I click on "Route" to save the file as a .kml file (it may depend on the version of GE you ar running).

IN any case, once you upload the file, you have to check the box next to it to save it. Then you can click on "Run Pocket Query". How far do you get?

Actually, not true.

In the bottom of the left pane, I click on "Route" to save the file as a .kml file (it may depend on the version of GE you ar running).

IN any case, once you upload the file, you have to check the box next to it to save it. Then you can click on "Run Pocket Query". How far do you get?

While that is one way, if he is right mouse clicking somewhere within the list of points it will not work. I remember the "how to" (at one time if not still) said to right mouse click on the list of points which had some not clicking at the top of the list causing problems. I should have said one way is to insure he is at the top of the list of points before he right mouse clicks to save as a .kml.