BELIZE-or-BUST Cointest

tsunrisebey

Well we had Project Ape so why not Project Monkey or Project Howler Monkey

or

Project Jaguar or Iguana or Belize

Project Degree

6 Degrees of Separation - reference to your degree and to the fact that the cachers in Mexico will be closely connected (closer than 6 degrees) with the US cachers once they find their coins. So maybe call it One Degree of Separation. :blink:

Tsunrisebey's Cache

In Honor of Tsunrisebey

Edited by GPX Navigators

not a cache name (would be better for a TB), but I could not resist posting...

Belize release me, let me go...

Oh fun DD. I like that one. I was humming that the other day. Now I know why. :blink:

The other one I've been humming is Belize it or Not I'm Walking on Air..... Gee. Hmmm. Wonder why that is? :D

Edited by GPX Navigators

Contest ended on Weds. night at midnight MST. From those submissions, 2 cache names were picked. I even conferred with my family and they thought there were some hilarious and well thought out names.

Thanks to all of you who played along!

Here are the winners:

LazyIguanacachepic.jpg

Congrat's Pengo Family (Lazy Iguana) and Kusanagi (Grizzly in Jungle)!

tsun :shocked:

Edited by tsunrisebey

WOW!! :shocked: Thank you for picking one of our suggestions. There were so many great suggestions...some really funny ones too. Congrats Kusanagi too!

Have a great and safe trip tsun!! You are going to have to post tons of photos when you return. Please take some when you place both caches too.

Contest ended on Weds. night at midnight MST. From those submissions, 2 cache names were picked. I even conferred with my family and they thought there were some hilarious and well thought out names.

Hey, with time zone differences I have absolutely no idea what time it is I'm posting... well not quite true, but I don't often stop to think about it or work it out :unsure:

Have a good trip!!!