Watchlist - needs a new feature for deleting!

Nepi_und_seine_Bande

<_< I have a lot of caches in my watchlist and I'd like to delete them from the list. It is bad that there is no feature to delete them all, or part of them.

You have to click every single cache on its own and it makes a lot of work to delete the caches in this way.

Would it be possible to prepare a mask where the users could tick all the caches they want to delete from the watchlist in one time?

What do the others think about it?

Anyone from GC have an answer for it?

Thx Nepi_und_seine_Bande <_<

Come on, any GC guy having an answer to this question?

Your question wasn't posted in the right area. I will move this topic from the Geocaching Topics area to the Geocaching.com Web Site area.

Still, right now I can tell you that they are focused on site performance issues. This is request that has been around for a while. Hopefully we can get a bulk delete feature, similar to the one on the bookmarks page.

Or, as Jeremy said in 2005 discussion of this feature request, the watchlist would be rolled into bookmark lists so they would all share the same code. Basic members would then get one plain vanilla bookmark list, and premium members would have many lists and the ability to run pocket queries on them.

The problem is, since it's a smaller request, more important things always seem to bump this down the priority list.