Weekly notices

seakayak

I was wondering if someone can tell me when the weekly new cache list is E-mailed? As in what day? Since changing from yahoo to my other server it is not consistant. Sometimes not at all sometimes on Friday. Can anybody help or give me any suggestions? Of course, other than switching servers AGAIN..

I was wondering if someone can tell me when the weekly new cache list is E-mailed? As in what day? Since changing from yahoo to my other server it is not consistant. Sometimes not at all sometimes on Friday. Can anybody help or give me any suggestions? Of course, other than switching servers AGAIN..

I typically get mine on Thursday, but yesterday's hasn't arrived yet.

dave

I did not receive the cache list either. Thanks for the post I was wondering if I was the only one. :rolleyes:

Are you going to send it this week?

It's usually sent out between Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. However, we haven't sent it out yet this week.

We published 2 events last week and we're hoping the weekly notification would draw attention to them.

My suggestion would be that Geocaching.com create a forum where they post a notice when the weekly meesages are going to be delayed. Even simpler a forum that contains the weekly notices so everyone could see whether or not the notices have gone out.