Uploading Photos

CSpenceFLY

Is there or could there be a way to upload photos into your gallery without being in a cache log?

I think the idea is that the galleries should be about geocaching, so you're required to link them to something geocache related - a cache or bug you found, an event you attended, etc. It's not supposed to be Photobucket.

Is there or could there be a way to upload photos into your gallery without being in a cache log?

I think the idea is that the galleries should be about geocaching, so you're required to link them to something geocache related - a cache or bug you found, an event you attended, etc. It's not supposed to be Photobucket.

Especially photos of dogs. I HATE them!

If I see something nice that I want to take a picture of it may have nothing to do with the cache I was looking for but it is still part of my caching experience.It would be a nice feature on your gallery page.

If I see something nice that I want to take a picture of it may have nothing to do with the cache I was looking for but it is still part of my caching experience.It would be a nice feature on your gallery page.

So upload it to the cache log. I've got dozens of "here's something interesting I found on the way to a cache" pictures that I've uploaded to cache logs. Like these tiny seashells I found walking in the woods, looking for caches:

75483e47-dd25-4648-8330-abb4f9007cbd.jpg

Doesn't have anything "to do with" the cache I was looking for, but it was part of the caching experience, and I uploaded it to the log.

Edited by Prime Suspect

I have to agree. If it doesn't have something to do with the cache, why would you want to upload it. Can you imagine how many pictures the website gets everyday and how much space that takes? Geez. I'm impressed that the site even allows it. Every picture has something to do with a specific cache or caching experience, right?