L'horror!

crtrue

At just over 10,000 miles 'east' from my home coordinates, this would about qualify for being 'on the far side of the world.' Having said that, it would be a cool cache (pun intended) to snag. I think it should be a '5' for terrain just because of what's required on the approach to the beach landing... what a voyage!

Of all places!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?country_id=69

The closest cache in respect to the Brits is in South Georgia / The Sandwich Islands. The island has a total of two inhabitants, who run the museum:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...96-bd327a0ce14e

We need to find some Falklanders and see what's going on!

Only 3,000 inhabitants of the Falkland Islands, according to Wikipedia. That's not a lot. :) But I am surprised no one ever dropped a cache there in the early days of geocaching, when "vacation caches" were sort of permitted. :) That seems to be how most of the caches on remote island Nations (or territories, in this case) were placed.

there's also a fair amount of unexploded ordnance out in them hills!!!

Factor that into the difficulty rating and make sure to slap a Geocache sticker on the real thing? I mean, compared to some of the caches like the Psycho Urban series, I don't see what the big deal is, as long as you explain the situation...