Are e-mails still under Yahoo strangle?

LeonW

I have been a Premium Member now for 11 days and I have not yet once recieved a e-mail from Geocaching.com Not the validation e-mail or any PQ were recieved. If Yahoo is still strangling the e-mail flow please advise so through this forum on a daily basis, at least I would know whom to put at the top of my Blacklist.

Leon <_<

I have been a Premium Member now for 11 days and I have not yet once recieved a e-mail from Geocaching.com Not the validation e-mail or any PQ were recieved. If Yahoo is still strangling the e-mail flow please advise so through this forum on a daily basis, at least I would know whom to put at the top of my Blacklist.

Leon :(

So is there a problem with Yahoo! or not? I stopped receiving owner log notices a while back on my Yahoo! email so I changed my email address (off Yahoo!) and I receive them now.

Leon :(

I stopped receiving E-mails on Yahoo so I started using another E-mail. A friend is still using Yahoo and receives everything fine. It seems to only affect certain accounts. E-mail yahoo with the problem and hopefully they can fix it.