CITO donations

Team_DDNight

All,

Anyone willing to donate coins or swag for a CITO even I am hosting in Hawaii on April 14? I am the Chapter Leader for the Military Association of Geocachers (MAGC) in Hawaii and I am hosting a CITO event this year. We are going to be holding the event with an estimated 100 people: 50 MAGC Members and supporters, 25 or so Kayaking Club members, and 25 or so college students new to geocaching.

I know everyone gets requests all the time for donations, but having coins and swag from various organizations and groups would be really cool and I'm sure everyone would love to receive such wonderful prizes.

Check us out here: http://www.militarycache.org. We are a non-profit organization spreading the word about geocaching and supporting the geocaching adventures of military members, family members, veterans and military supporters.

Thanks in advance and let me know if you would like to donate something.

V/R,

Dan

Team_DDNight

MAGC HI Chapter Leader

geocache@nightengale.name

Spent 5 years in the Army (95B), dad is retired Army (Nam vet), and brother 2 years Navy.

Great cause (CITO) and supporting military members and their families, I'm in. If you are interested, I would donate 3 designs from my petroglyph series. You can choose which ones you'd like donated. Please send me an email with your mailing information and choices.

Tsun <_<

My son is in the Marine in california he will be going throu hawaii on way to Iraq.

I just got my top 40 in the mail and will send you one if you will send your address.

ken :laughing:

Ken,

Thank you very much for your willingness to give and support. When you talk to your son again, tell him "Thank You" on behalf of Team_DDNight.....we know service members don't hear it enough and we just want to make sure he knows what he is doing is very appreciated.

Email sent and, again, thank you very much.

Dan and Dawn

Team_DDNight

Honolulu, Hawaii

Spent 5 years in the Army (95B), dad is retired Army (Nam vet), and brother 2 years Navy.

Great cause (CITO) and supporting military members and their families, I'm in. If you are interested, I would donate 3 designs from my petroglyph series. You can choose which ones you'd like donated. Please send me an email with your mailing information and choices.

Tsun :laughing:

Tsun,

Thank you very much for your support, your military service and the service of your father and brother. Also, thank you for donating to our event....with your donations, I am sure it will be a great event.

Email sent.

Dan Nightengale

Team_DDNight

Honolulu, HI

MAGC HI Chapter Leader

Send me your mailing address and i will send a couple of our coins and pins your way.. they will be unregistered and ready to go.

Thank you very, very much for donating items for our event coming up. Your kindness and generosity will be greatly appreciated by all involved.

Email has been sent.

V/R,

Dan Nightengale

Team_DDNight

Honolulu, HI

P.S. - Scrubs is very adorable!!! Great pics on your profile page.

Just curious ... are you looking for unactivated to give out as prizes, or activated for hiding and traveling? I don't have any unactivated to spare (I just signed up for a secret Leprechaun trade), but I've got a few that I'd be willing to have hidden and use as regular coin travellers if that would help.

I was looking for unactivated ones as prizes, but if you would like some TBs or coins to travel, no problem.

I will email you my address and if you would like for some coins or TBs to get into the Hawaii geocache system, I can arrange that for you.....

Email sent.

V/R,

Dan

Team_DDNight

Honolulu, Hawaii

All,

Anyone willing to donate coins or swag for a CITO even I am hosting in Hawaii on April 14? I am the Chapter Leader for the Military Association of Geocachers (MAGC) in Hawaii and I am hosting a CITO event this year. We are going to be holding the event with an estimated 100 people: 50 MAGC Members and supporters, 25 or so Kayaking Club members, and 25 or so college students new to geocaching.

I know everyone gets requests all the time for donations, but having coins and swag from various organizations and groups would be really cool and I'm sure everyone would love to receive such wonderful prizes.

Check us out here: http://www.militarycache.org. We are a non-profit organization spreading the word about geocaching and supporting the geocaching adventures of military members, family members, veterans and military supporters.

Thanks in advance and let me know if you would like to donate something.

V/R,

Dan

Team_DDNight

MAGC HI Chapter Leader

Hi Dan,

Can you please email me your address. I am sure I can find something to send to you.

L&L

PIF

Hi Dan,

Can you please email me your address. I am sure I can find something to send to you.

L&L

PIF

L&L,

Thank you very much for supporting our event, our troops, and the geocaching community. You generosity is greatly appreciated and by your donations it is sure to be a memorable event.

V/R,

Dan

Team_DDNight

Honolulu, Hawaii

I can forward some CKayak coins. Might be enjoyable for your kayak club participants as well as the cachers. :anibad:> I also have some other coins that can be sent. Send me your address by email and I will drop these in the mail.

Peace,

CKayaks

Awesome...

Thank you for your interest and generosity in donating to our event. We cannot thank you enough....

Email is on the way.

V/R,

Dan

Team_DDNight

Honolulu, Hawaii

I updated the web page for the Hawaii CITO cache coming up (adjusted agenda, posted donations with appropriate credit, and changed "Oahu's Best" award categories).

I will be posting more information as it becomes available and when changes are necessary....

Oahu CITO 2007

Thanks again all for supporting this event....

V/R,

Dan

Team_DDNight

Edited by Team_DDNight

Your package from us went out in the mail today..

We received your package today.......I'm in awe with the generosity of everyone.

Thank you, thank you.....very much!

We will surely give credit where credit is due.

Our numbers are growing every day and with your donations, it is sure to be a very memorable Geohana event for all participants.

Very respectfully,

Dan

Team_DDNight

Edited by Team_DDNight

Anything CITO is something we're happy to get behind with support. Send us your mailing info and we'll get something extra-special on it's way to you. :P

Awesome....email has been sent.

Thank you very much for your donation to our event.....it is very much appreciated.

V/R,

Dan

Team_DDNight

Anything CITO is something we're happy to get behind with support. Send us your mailing info and we'll get something extra-special on it's way to you. :P

Thank you very much for your donation to our event.....it is very much appreciated.

V/R,

Dan

Team_DDNight

Hasn't come through :P Could you try again or pm us please? Thanks :o

V/R,

Dan

Team_DDNight

Hasn't come through :P Could you try again or pm us please? Thanks :lol:

I sent an email to you through your GC.com profile.....

V/R,

Dan

Team_DDNight

Hasn't come through :anibad: Could you try again or pm us please? Thanks :P

I sent an email to you through your GC.com profile.....

Got it, thanks! ;)

I can forward some CKayak coins. Might be enjoyable for your kayak club participants as well as the cachers. :laughing:> I also have some other coins that can be sent. Send me your address by email and I will drop these in the mail.

Peace,

CKayaks

WOW!!!! I cannot tell you how much we appreciate your donation.....the kayaking group and everyone will be totally impressed and grateful.

Thank you very much,

Dan

Team_DDNight

All,

snip, snip

Dan

Team_DDNight

MAGC HI Chapter Leader

Hi Dan,

Drop me an e-mail with your address. I'll send you a camouflaged preform micro 'Cache Ready To Go'.

JohnTee

Hi Dan,

Drop me an e-mail with your address. I'll send you a camouflaged preform micro 'Cache Ready To Go'.

JohnTee

JohnTee,

We received your package yesterday.....thank you very, very much. There are some cachers on the island of Oahu here that can hide this things in some amazing places. I'm sure they will be put to great use in the wild.

We appreciate your support in donating to our event!!

V/R,

Dan

Team_DDNight