BCGA is hurting.

StonedCachers

BCGA is hurting.

They have this "ABC's" of caching, where they "Teach" people all about caching.

Well it's obvious to me that they do a very poor job of it, and use the event to drum up new members and spam geocahcing to any idiot with a GPS. Maybe even some without.

It is obvious they don't "teach" anyone anything about caching cause my coin (allong with some other trackables) were stolen from the event. taken out of the cache and never logged. If it was up to me, I would never want my coin at such an event, but I had no choice where the guy who had it last placed it, even if it was a very poor choice.

It's obvious BCGA's lack of "educating" these noob cachers THEY brought to the event led to my coin being stolen, therefor I hold BCGA responsible. For Sucking up any noob they can for a member without making sure they arn't ruining the sport first. One of you Noob cachers you "educated" was obvously not educated enuff cause he'she stole my coin. And you claim to have "taught" them..

BCGA is a sham, they only want members, they don't care about geocaching or the players of the sport.

Edited by StonedCachers

Yes I quite sure that every member of BCGA is a scheming against you and your trackables. :ph34r: I had a TB disappear from a cache in Utah. Does that mean that all cachers in Utah are 'tools'?

Think about what your saying. The fact that your trackables were lost/stolen/whatever is bad. And I'm sorry it happened. I don't like seeing that happen to anyone's trackables. However blaming an entire group for what was probably one person honest mistake is not right.

Yes I quite sure that every member of BCGA is a scheming against you and your trackables. :ph34r: I had a TB disappear from a cache in Utah. Does that mean that all cachers in Utah are 'tools'?

Think about what your saying. The fact that your trackables were lost/stolen/whatever is bad. And I'm sorry it happened. I don't like seeing that happen to anyone's trackables. However blaming an entire group for what was probably one person honest mistake is not right.

No what I'm saying is "These people (the BCGA) Host an event where they claim to 'teach' People how to cache."

Then why is it my coin was taken from the event and not logged?

They obviously didn't teach them squat.

For this, I blame the BCGA.

It's a bad setup, Bunch of nobbs in one place, promiss you're gonna teach them about CG. Don't teach them crap and let them loose on a bunch of caches, it is obvious something will go wrong. I know someone who was there, and I was assured there was 'zero' teaching of the newbs.

This is why BCGA is hurting.

No what I'm saying is "These people (the BCGA) Host an event where they claim to 'teach' People how to cache."

Then why is it my coin was taken from the event and not logged?

They obviously didn't teach them squat.

For this, I blame the BCGA.

It's a bad setup, Bunch of nobbs in one place, promiss you're gonna teach them about CG. Don't teach them crap and let them loose on a bunch of caches, it is obvious something will go wrong. I know someone who was there, and I was assured there was 'zero' teaching of the newbs.

This is why BCGA is hurting.

Yes, I understand that you think that BCGA did a poor job of teaching them.

Maybe I wasn't clear in what I was saying. Coins disappear from caches all the time. People make mistakes. Also as I said earlier, your coin has only been 'missing' for 11 days. It could show up anytime. People sometimes have their caching interrupted by real life events. It might be logged in at anytime now.

What I was trying to say to you, is that you need to relax and wait a while and see what happens. Even then, you can't blame the group for the unknown actions of an individual. That would be like me blaming your Drivers Ed teacher, if you run a red light.

And BTW the VAST majority of noobs never have any training. Most of us started cold turkey.