60 CSX Belt Clip Button ?

Well I just got my 60 CSX. Arrived really fast. Now I need to dig into the information that came with it.

Simple question for those of you that have had one for a while. The belt clip button. It seems to have some thread lock compound on the screw. I screwed it into the spot for it as finger tight as I could get it. Did not use a tool to tighten it. How good is that thread compound? Anyone have a button come loose over time? Basically my question is is there any need for concern and should I take preventative measures and put some strong lock tite or other good thread compound on those threads?

Edited by Tactical Cache Marauder

Well I just got my 60 CSX. Arrived really fast. Now I need to dig into the information that came with it.

Simple question for those of you that have had one for a while. The belt clip button. It seems to have some thread lock compound on the screw. I screwed it into the spot for it as finger tight as I could get it. Did not use a tool to tighten it. How good is that thread compound? Anyone have a button come loose over time? Basically my question is is there any need for concern and should I take preventative measures and put some strong lock tite or other good thread compound on those threads?

Lost mine. Took if off here while back and misplaced it. I have a lathe so will make another when I need it.