Missing Icon?

L'il Critters

I'm just curious if anyone has an answer for me on a question of curiosity. I bought 2 CHP coins for hubby for Christmas. When I look at our profile and click on "Trackables", the icon for the coin does show for trackables owned. However, when I sign onto the website, click on our name in the upper right column, and look on that page under "My Inventory" (I guess also geocaching.com/my), this coin is always represented by a red "X". The other coin I own shows the correct icon as do the coins we have in hand that belong to other people. It seems to be problematic with just the CHP coin. Can anyone offer any advice?

I checked out your trackables page and see the CHP icon there:

page.jpg

Maybe clearing your browser cache will help.

Methinks they are talking about the My Account Page where the current inventory of trackables in your possession is listed... next to the list of your recent logs.

I have the same thing happen. Some coin icons just don't want to load on that page. I don't have any CHP coins but currently I have 6 coin icons that won't load on that list but they show up on the trackables page like the one Mauison pulled up from your account.

Methinks they are talking about the My Account Page where the current inventory of trackables in your possession is listed... next to the list of your recent logs.

I have the same thing happen. Some coin icons just don't want to load on that page. I don't have any CHP coins but currently I have 6 coin icons that won't load on that list but they show up on the trackables page like the one Mauison pulled up from your account.

Yes, you're right. The one on My Account page showing current inventory. No big deal, I suppose. I guess I'm just so excited to actually own coins that I wanted to see the icon. Thanks for taking time to respond.

:blink: Kit