Unique cache sites

My daughter found a cache hidden in an old Fisher-Price castle. My kids had one as children and it is pretty good size. Yet some geocacher stashed it in the great outdoors out of sight and it has not been muggled. Have a picture of it but of too limited skills to know how to upload it here.:laughing:

I saw this type in the LA area and thought I might try it. This is a multi-cache with the final cache waypoint located in a micro. At first glance you might think the cache is in that little 1" pvc tube attached to the back side of the fence rail - but that is just a little spoiler to get your juices flowing! The actual cache is in one of the 4 pop up rainbird sprinklers that run along the front of this yard. The rainbird housing was gutted to make room for the cache.

GC10H7D

series64cacheimage.jpg

Edited by series60

This is a cache situated on the garden route just outside Betty's Bay. Fun Factor 10/10, effort- worth it.

You climb this sand dune right to the top carrying with you an item to slide down on like a sunshade for your dash board of your car. GCMR1D.

We were on honeymoon and having a blast, this is our favourite one to date.54437d8e-2fa6-46eb-af2b-6a3cef0b71aa.jpg

2ee06608-5ef2-4b60-b40d-57a303e9aff3.jpg

That is really cool looking, beautiful view. :laughing: