Trackables for Sale

Lehigh Mafia

Since Some Geocacher's do not want to play nice and are Hell Bent on Send people Nasty E-mails.. We are Taking them Down..

If people would learn how to read they would see the topic say's we are "CLEARING" out the Extra's..

We are not trying to Pay Off anything.. We are not Trying to Put Wheels on Our Trailer.. We are Not Trying to Get Our Grandmother Out on Bail.. We Where Simply Offering the Geocoin's that we have as Extra's to Our Fellow Geocacher's Who might not have had a chance to get them or are just starting in this Off the Wall Obsession..

Will a Mod Please Close this out..

Edited by Lehigh Mafia

Since Some Geocacher's do not want to play nice and are Hell Bent on Send people Nasty E-mails.. We are Taking them Down..

If people would learn how to read they would see the topic say's we are "CLEARING" out the Extra's..

We are not trying to Pay Off anything.. We are not Trying to Put Wheels on Our Trailer.. We are Not Trying to Get Our Grandmother Out on Bail.. We Where Simply Offering the Geocoin's that we have as Extra's to Our Fellow Geocacher's Who might not have had a chance to get them or are just starting in this Off the Wall Obsession..

Will a Mod Please Close this out..

Can't people learn to play nice :laughing: On another note, I can't believe people would send you nasty notes given that you're the Lehigh Mafia! :laughing: I do have to say that I emailed you a "Whatcha got left?" and you never responded to me. I hope you didn't think that was a nasty note :laughing:

Cheers,

nooks

I hope she is not mad at me I just asked to see pics to see if one of them was the one that I wanted. Because I noticed that there where two coins with the same name and made two different years. Not sure if they are both the same looking or not. Also a pic of the other one to see what it looked like. My offer still stands and if you still have it and I may need to go up please let me know. When I see the pic so I know for sure it is the one that I am looking for.

I hope she is not mad at me I just asked to see pics to see if one of them was the one that I wanted. Because I noticed that there where two coins with the same name and made two different years. Not sure if they are both the same looking or not. Also a pic of the other one to see what it looked like. My offer still stands and if you still have it and I may need to go up please let me know. When I see the pic so I know for sure it is the one that I am looking for.

I think the Lehigh Mafia are taking a voluntary time out. Give it a rest, search ebay, and email or PM them later. I get the impression that they are not in a hurry.

Usually people don't get riled about picture requests, of course it depends upon how you asked and I'm sure you asked nicely.

Cheers,

nooks