Humane Society of York County Animal Shelter Copper Geocoin

Parrolet

How are sales going on e-bay? I have been trying to keep track, but its been a couple of days since I have gone through and added up all the closed auctions. I've noticed bidding has lagged a little. Hope it picks back up.

Jennifer

Are you watching me?:)

I was just figuring up the numbers. :) We are up to $466.35 so far.

Anyone looking to buy these coins:

If you go to bid on one on e-bay and you want the money to go to the York County Humane Society, make sure you see the little ribbon by the listing and the seller is parrolet_pr because there are some listings that do not benefit the shelter.

Glad sales are still going strong. :blink:

Jennifer

Anyone looking to buy these coins:

If you go to bid on one on e-bay and you want the money to go to the York County Humane Society, make sure you see the little ribbon by the listing and the seller is parrolet_pr because there are some listings that do not benefit the shelter.

Glad sales are still going strong. <_<

Jennifer

Thanks for the plug there. :P

There are still coins available for sale. These orders are going out today. Several went out the other day. Many thanks to those that have ordered. I will update with funds raised later.

Nancy Wilson

James Oborne

Eric Seflow

Elke Engels

Maria Huisman

Edited by Parrolet

There are still some coins left. I am uploading them between the cointracking site and EBay as I need to. I don't want to over sale them. Thanks for all your support.

These orders have shipped out over the weekend.

GOBOTS

Tannerbuck

Nielsenc

3doxies

treasurenut

ah-zaroon

crew416

I did an official count of how many coins I have left. I have 32 coins left available for purchase. These orders shipped out today.

dgs1999

JohnnyFive

IndyDiver

rattlingcrew

southbayday

Once again many thanks for everyone's support!

Okay, cool stuff here to announce! If I have calculated correctly so far there has been $997.69 donated to the Humane Society. Over the weekend we spent a little of this to purchase a 10' x 10' x 6' chain link dog kennel like the one pictured from Fencemaster for the big dogs for $189.74. The facility is all indoors and the big dogs do not get much room. They use this for them to have extra room to play and get together out of their smaller kennels. They do get out and walked daily but they like to take turns playing in the big kennel. The chain link kennel they had before was so old and worn that it was barely staying together. JR20 (my son, the one doing the Eagle Scout project) started to take the old one apart and got as far as taking one screw out of it and it fell apart. :lol:

economybent1.jpghttp://www.fencemaster.com/website/preassem.htm

These orders have shipped out this week. Many thanks, purrs & meows, and barks & puppy licks to everyone that have purchased these coins! There are probably only about 20 left now. :)

Demon360

carla76667

I will post pictures of the finished project when it is completed! I am still trying to get a hold of the before pictures. You all will say YUCK! They were sent to the Eagle Board Review Committee and haven't made their way back to us yet. When they do I will post them also.

All of these coins are and have been sold out for several weeks now. Thank you to everyone that purchased these and supporting me in my Eagle Project and helping the animals!

$1274.65 total donated $904.15 through MissionFish on EBay and $370.50 through purchases from Cointracking. $189.74 from this was spent for a new pen

As Promised, here is the links to the images of the project.

Before and After

I will try to get more AFTER pictures soon (we keep forgetting the camera).

Although one thing we didn't realize is that MissionFish keeps about 20% of what you donate for themselves as I found here.

The MissionFish share of Community Seller donations:

MissionFish

donationExample.gif

Edited by jr20