Problems with cache page images and Opera

Pieman

I've just listed a puzzle cache that has two images on the cache page with links to my external website. The images display perfectly in IE, Firefox and AOL but they appear as a single line in Opera 9.1 which messes up the puzzle. I've checked on some of my other caches and some of the images on these display OK and some don't. Has anyone any ideas. The cache page that I'm having the problems with is here

Edited by Pieman

I've just listed a puzzle cache that has two images on the cache page with links to my external website. The images display perfectly in IE, Firefox and AOL but they appear as a single line in Opera 9.1 which messes up the puzzle. I've checked on some of my other caches and some of the images on these display OK and some don't. Has anyone any ideas. The cache page that I'm having the problems with is here

What, are you surfing with your Wii?

What, are you surfing with your Wii?

No, my PC.